RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018
The RPSC will offer a golden opportunity to the candidates belongs from Rajasthan State. All the interested and eligible candidates who are searching teacher jobs in Rajasthan State they can apply for the RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018 latest vacancy.
Candidates can make their career in the teaching segment by applying for the RPSC school lecturer vacancy 2018 before the last date. The students who want to register for govt. job in teaching department can now apply online for the RPSC School Lecturer Vacancy 2018.
Rajasthan Public Commission has recently released the official notification regarding the RPSC First Grade Teacher Recruitment soon. The RPSC first Grade online registration form filing date is soon released by RPSC board.
All the eligible candidates for this post can register for the RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018. We will also give all the information regarding the RPSC Examination like as Official Notification, Online application form on our site.
Candidates can also check the RPSC school lecturer vacancy 2018 Eligibility Criteria given on this page below.
RPSC School Lecturer Application Form 2018
Candidates who want to enroll for the RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018 you are at the right place. The RPSC first level Teacher Recruitment Official Notification is given on the Rajasthan Public Service Commission home page as soon as possible.
For more details about RPSC Teacher Vacancy Exam, you can visit the official website of RPSC. Every year RPSC is conducting recruitment process for the lecture post. Now, RPSC has released the notification for the recruitment of the school lecturer.
Candidates who are applying for RPSC School Lecturer Vacancy 2018 should go through all the details provided in the notification. The RPSC first Grade Online Application Form 2018 will be started in upcoming months.
The applicants can now apply through the online mode. All the candidates must fill the application form before the closing date. Interested and eligible candidate do not miss the chance and fill the form as soon as possible.
RPSC first Grade Teacher Bharti Notification 2018
Authority Name Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
Name of Exam 1st Grade Teacher Bharti
Number of Posts 5000 upcoming vacancy
Official URL https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/
RPSC 1st Grade Online Application Start Date 17-05.2018
Online Application Last Date 16-06-2018 till 12 pm.
Eligibility Criteria for RPSC First Grade Teacher Bharti 2018
Candidates who are going to appear in RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018 for the teacher job. The candidates who justify the RPSC Eligibility criteria will be able to fill the RPSC Online Application Form 2018.
All the interested and eligible candidate who want to make their career in government sector fill the form soon. And also check complete eligibility criteria here.
The candidates who are eligible to apply for the RPSC School Lecturer post should fill the application form starting from 17-05-2018. The last date to apply for the RPSC School Lecturer Vacancy 2018 is 16-06-2018.
To apply online for Rajasthan Public Service Commission first Grade Teacher Recruitment, candidates should have Graduation degree with D.Ed from recognized University. Candidates also qualified in the B.Ed (Bachelor of Education).
Here we have provided the required Educational Qualification. All the appearing aspirants should have the required qualification decided by the board which is mentioned below. Candidate should have Master degree for appearing in exams.
- The applicant must be qualified in Master degree in MA, MSc, and MCom from the reputed university.
- Complete 10th and 12th from a state board or institution.
The candidates who are going to appear for RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018 they can check here age details. The candidate who are going to appear in first grade level of RPSC they can check here age details. The Age of candidates must have between the 21 years to 35 Years.
- The Upper Age relaxation is also applicable to govt. rules & regulations.
- Category wise SC/ST/OBC Age relaxation is also provided to the applicant.
Salary for RPSC school lecturer Vacancy 2018
After 7th pay commission, selected candidates will get paid monthly basic salary according to decide by govt. Salary will be decided when the candidate will clear all the stage of recruitment.
Nationality for RPSC First Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018
- The Applicant should be the Citizen of India.
- Foreigners are not applicable.
Application Form Fee Details:-
The online application fee for RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018 Vacancy is given in the below table. The candidates have to pay the Application fee to submit the RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Application Form 2018.which is mentioned below: –
Category RPSC Teacher Application Fee
General of BC Creamy Layer Rs.300/-
Non-Creamy Layer, Special BC Class Rs.250/-
ST/SC/ and PH Rs.150/-
RPSC school lecturer Jobs 2018 Selection Process
The applicants can be selected based on the written examination, Interview. The candidates should aware of the RPSC Selection Process. As we have mentioned below
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- RPSC First Grade Recruitment 2018 Exam Pattern
- Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is going to the recruitment of lecturer and teachers in school education department.
- Candidates can check the here RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018 Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2018 given below for all subjects.
- The candidates who are successfully completed their application form need to follow the examination syllabus for appearing the selection process.
- The examination pattern will available from the official website. Candidates can also bookmark this page for more latest updates.
- The candidates who are going to appear for the RPSC Recruitment can check the RPSC Teacher Exam Pattern mention here. The RPSC 1st Grade Examination will be charged in the 2 parts i.e. Paper 1 and Paper 2. The candidates also check the exam pattern also.
- RPSC 1st Grade Exam Pattern Paper-1
- Subject Total marks
- History of Rajasthan and Indian History with special emphasis on Indian National Movement 30
- Mental Ability Test, Statistics (Secondary Level) 40
- General Science, Indian Polity, Geography of Rajasthan 30
- Educational Management, Educational Scenario in Rajasthan, Right to Education Act, 2009 30
- Current affairs 20
- RPSC School Lecturer Vacancy 2018 Exam Pattern 2nd Paper
- Subject Total marks
- Knowledge of Subject Concerned: Graduation Level 110
- Knowledge of Subject Concerned: Senior Secondary Level 110
- Knowledge of Subject Concerned: Post Graduation Level 20
- Educational Psychology, Pedagogy, Teaching Learning Material, Use of Computers and Information Technology in Teaching Learning 60
RPSC School Lecturer Exam Syllabus Subject Wise
The RPSC has released the RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Exam Syllabus 2018. The participators now check the RPSC Exam Syllabus from the RPSC Homepage. We also have given the direct link to download the RPSC 1st Grade Exam Syllabus our page.
- Drawing and Painting
- Political Science
- Home Science
All the subject wise syllabus details are provided for RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Vacancy 2018. Candidates who are going to apply for the exam should grab all the information from here.
Rajasthan RPSC First Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
Dates are very important to remember for those candidates who are going to apply RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018. Through exam date, they can get the exact idea of how to prepare for exams and they can also set the time limit for subjects. Stay connected with us for more latest updates regarding exams.
1st Grade Teacher Vacancy Notification Release Date Upcoming Days
First Grade Teacher New vacancy Online from Start Date After 2 days of notification
Ist Grade teacher Vacancy Online form filling last date Within 1 month of start date
Raj 1st Grade Teacher Vacancy Exam Date Update Soon
How to Apply for RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Latest Vacancy 2018
It is important information for all the candidates who are going to appeal for RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2018. You might be wondering that how can I fill up application form?
Don’t worry all dear candidates we have provided some simple and easy steps these steps will clear your query and doubt regarding Please follow these steps.
- Firstly, the applicant needs to visit the RPSC Home Page & search Apply online.
- After that Click on the Apply Online link.
- Within few seconds, RPSC 1st Grade Upcoming Vacancy Application Form display on the screen.
- Enter the details in the Application form to apply for the RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018 with the Personal and Education Qualification info.
- Check the Application Form correctly before final submission.
- Upload the all mandatory documents like scanned copy of the signature, photo etc.
- Pay the online application fees via. debit card, credit card or any other online payment mode.
- Submit the RPSC school lecturer online application form 2018.
- Save the Password and Registration number.
- Print the application form for future use as it may be required during the examination time.
RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Admit Card 2018
All the candidates who will apply for RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018 will get the admit card soon. Every year the RPSC select the eligible candidates for the various teaching jobs. All the candidates who will enroll for this can get the admit card on the official website of RPSC as soon as it is released by the board.
All candidates are advised to download the RPSC School Lecturer Admit card 2018 before appearing for the exam because without hall ticket candidate would not be allowed to give the exam.
As per the instructions mentioned in the RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Vacancy 2018 admit card, candidates should read the examination center at least 30 minutes before the exam time.
Hope you find this article hopeful. If you have any doubt related to RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018 then you can feel free to ask in comment box. Our support team will assist you in an easy way. Please share this article with your friend and relatives.
Candidates are requested to prepare for the RPSC First grade Teacher vacancy exam so that they can be selected for the school lecturer post. Application form details are provided in the notification.
Candidates should read all the instructions and guidelines of RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Vacancy 2018 application form.